At HTA, we know that running a small business is time consuming, and you can’t always stop to check the news. We’ve got you covered.
Here’s what you may have missed today:
- Wall Street Journal: Crony Contracts
- Politico: Climate Bill Would Curb EPA
- Forbes: Has America Really Become Economically Unfree?
- Seattle Times: Nine-year-old Belltown High-rise too Flawed to Fix
- The Hill (Blog): The Big Question: Will the US have to Raise Middle-class Taxes?
- Chamber Post (Blog): Aftermath: New Realities for Business in the Wake of the Health Care Law
- New York Times: Must Self-insured Employers Extend Coverage to Adult Children?
What else is going on? Let us know in the comments.