The Road We Really Traveled, President Obama

The Free Enterprise Alliance’s Halt The Assault campaign is proud to present this alternative (read: real) history looking at Barack Obama’s election video, “The Road We Traveled.” Andrew Klavan and Bill Whittle help fact check the film to create The Road We Really Traveled — please watch and share!

This entry was posted in Free Enterprise Alliance, Healthcare, Intrusive Government, Jobs in America, The Economy

7 Comments

1. Larry C.
    Posted April 30, 2012 at 12:25 pm | Permalink

Hello,
    Tom Hanks to me now is a “FIRST RATE” a-hole. For doing this. He is doing nothing, but lying for the worlds biggest piece of human scum to ever walk on the face of Gods Earth. I am ashamed of being called an American right now. I want to get back to being liked by the other countries around the world. PLEASE SHUT HIM UP!!!!!

2. buck blevins
    Posted April 30, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

i like and i’m forwarding to my colleagues

3. James McWhorter
    Posted April 30, 2012 at 7:04 pm | Permalink

My health insurance is $200.00 a week. My wife and I. My employer pays half of mine. There is a $1,500.00 a year deductible on each of us and it is increasing 29% May 1st 2012. Qbama looks like a fat cat liar to me. An idiot and a waste. If he is elected for another term we are ALL sunk. God Bless America and our thieving corrupt politicians!

4. Nathen Kulzer
    Posted May 3, 2012 at 10:40 am | Permalink

Why is it that a majority of americans never hear about this? I don’t get it. Up until two weeks ago (It’s now may 3rd, 2012) I didn’t really know anything about Ron Paul’s beliefs and values. I knew who he was but missed the debates and never thought to go on the internet and the funny thing about it is I looked up Joe Rogan on YouTube to find out information on MMA. There was a video of his and in the title was Ron Paul so I clicked on it. Son of a bitch! I had no clue how bad of shape we were in and had no clue on Dr. Paul’s feelings on completly changing america for the better so, thanks Joe for getting me involved when the media wouldn’t and I now stand and shout for this future president and revolutionist and I will do what I can to help this election of his get to the ears of people I know. You now have one more american pulling for him. We ‘CAN’ make this a reality!

5. Rod Williams
    Posted May 7, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Permalink

Can we all agree that Americas debt would’ve increased regardless of who was in office??? I mean really and no im not an Obama supporter just saying America and congress has a problem with spending money it dose not have, and printing the rest that people wont lend them I see nothing on this video about our rights being stripped under NDAA??? that’s why i’m not voting for not these phony excuses…..feel free to print up money give people health care why wouldn’t you???

6. Posted May 8, 2012 at 10:05 pm | Permalink

Whenever I want to feel nausious, I simply watch ANY clip showing the face of “Nanacy S.O.B. Pelosi. The KISS AS* from “whatever state” she’s from, and then straight into the toilet! I feel for ANYMAN that has to awaken to THAT face!

7. Posted June 7, 2012 at 8:13 pm | Permalink

what damn difference does it make to fret over who and or what gets in office because they have the next one and the next one and the next one groomed to take office and
    do what ever they want . fight if you want to but like the lady said ” we will have to pass the bill to find out whats in it ” . Now that’s a load of crap ! It is the one World Order being run done our throats and they will never let us vote on anything ever again ! That , that , makes any difference to one and all . They have our hands tied and we pussy women guys will never see the light of day which is to say we are in the same boat as the women of the 1800’s with out the rights to vote . USSR made a comment that they will invade us from within our own boundaries , well friends the day is upon us and most of you are too stupid to recognize it . so go ahead vote another pretty face into office . We are all just going to get shellacked like the last 9 presidents .